The kmart fashion blog and holiday lookbook
My most recent project was for Sears Holdings alongside a coworker and friend of mine, Eddie Moya. My role was completing the front-end goodness for this—and future—lookbooks, achieving an easy-to-use and polished experience for the user. Was a pretty cool project, and allowed me to toy around with jquery animations—always a fun thing to play with.
- Dynamic dependencies in Node.js and Ember
- Stand up a Heroku server with Ember
- Hash Authentication
- Kenmore Connect
- The most interesting project of my career.
- The Birthday Club and Facebook’s API
- Groupon Central Walkthrough
- Yeah…. well I lied…
- WordPress plugin and stuff coming soon
- Groupon: In the News – Press Blog